When so many people say that the very first thing they notice is someone’s smile, you know that your smile matters. You want white, straight teeth that will catch someone’s attention, not distract them because of the gaps in your smile or chipped, broken teeth.
When you need a smile makeover and reconstruction, contact Valley Oak Dental Group, experts in dental prosthetics around Manteca, CA.
Dental prosthodontics can fill gaps, replace teeth, and even whiten and improve the look of your smile. Our services include:
- Implants. Virtually unnoticeable to others, dental implants replace missing teeth and look completely natural. A tiny titanium post bonds with the jaw bone, and a porcelain, tooth-shaped cap is placed on top.
- Veneers. An extremely thin sheet of porcelain bonds to the front of the tooth, eliminating stains, chips, and cracks, and making teeth straight and smooth.
- Crowns. Like a veneer, a crown covers the surface of the tooth and mimics the tooth’s shape. Crowns work well when a large part of your tooth needs to be filled or replaced.
- Bridges. Some teeth are so damaged that they can’t support a crown. A bridge will hold a fake tooth in place so you can still eat and smile without pain or embarrassment.
- Dentures. Complete dentures make speaking, smiling, and eating easier. They are made for people who have no teeth (usually because of trauma or gum disease), and they are easily removed when needed. Partial dentures fill gaps of missing teeth and improve your smile’s look.
We are the trusted providers of prosthodontics in Manteca, CA. You’ll love how our reconstructive services improve your smile.
The dentists at Valley Oak Dental Group have taken on years of extra dental school and training so they can practice prosthodontics. Trust their years of expertise to transform your smile.